Martvili Canyon — Georgia natural attractions — a truly breathtaking! You will enjoy to your hearts amazing beauty of these places, go on a boat trip. In Martvili is an old monastery, consisting of the main temple of the 7th-10th centuries, the church of Mtsira Chikvani (10th century), the pillar (11th century) and the enclosing wall with secondary buildings. In the church of Mtsira Chikvani, the Chikvani family was buried. To him you can climb the cable car! In addition, after visiting the monastery, you can swim on the Abash River!
- Mingrelia. Martvili Canyon, boat trip
- Martvil Monastery. Rise and descent on the cable car.
- Rest on the river Abasha (swimming)
- Lunch (optional for extra charge)
- transfer from the door to the door
- all entrance tickets according to the programm
Lunch are paid separately.
Additional free services from the company:
- raincoats in a case of rain
- water 0,5 l
- photo session in the national costumes
- from Batumi - 65$
- from Gonio, Kvariati - 70 $
- from Kobuleti - 65 $
- from Ureki - 65 $
- Start at the 9.00
- Duration - 9 hours
- Children under 5 years free of charge