We invite you to see for yourself the unique places of Imereti. Among them are monuments of medieval architecture, Prometheus cave, equipped with modern sound and light effects, as well as karst cave Sataplia.
By the way, Sataplia Nature Reserve is one of the few places where you can see traces of extinct dinosaurs. In addition, as part of this tour, you will explore the beautiful city of Kutaisi.
- Kumistavi Cave (Cave of Prometheus)
- Cave and park «Sataplia»
- «Motsameta» Monastery
- Walking through the city of Kutaisi
- The Parliament of Georgia
- transfer from the door to the door
Entrance tickets are paid separately.
Additional free services from the company:
- raincoats in a case of rain
- water 0,5 l
- from Batumi — 45$
- from Gonio, Kvariati — 55$
- из Kobuleti — 45$
- из Ureki — 45$
- Start — 08.00
- Duration — 11 hours
- Children under 5 years free of charge
- up to 10 years — 50% discount