Amazing tour to the Machakhela gorge will give you an unforgettable experience. Machakhela is a historical monument of Georgia that is located on the border with Turkey. Areas of virgin nature, mountain rivers with suspension bridges, waterfalls, beautiful mountain slopes and the road, disappearing in the sky. Many interesting things are waiting for you: museum, depicting the ancient culture and traditions, fortresses and ancient weapons; a photo shoot in national Georgian costumes, a picnic in the lap of nature, the hospitality of the locals and much more.
- The strategic Gvara Fortress of the 6-7th century. Photo shoot in traditional costumes
- Machakhela Gun Monument
- Tskhemlari Arched bridge
- Ethnographic Museum in the former mosque
- A visit to the local residents. Familiarity with their lifestyle, tastings of honey, wine and chacha
- transfer from the door to the door
- wine tasting
- apiary, honey tasting
- entrance tickets to the museum
Additional free services from the company:
raincoats in a case of rain
water 0,5 l
photo session in the national costumes
- from Batumi — 30$
- from Gonio, Kvariati — 35$
- from Kobuleti — 40$
- from Ureki — 45$
The price is per person for a group of 6 people.
- Start 9.00
- Duration - 9 часов.
Children under 5 years free of charge
up to 10 years — 50% discount