The main advantages and attractions of the national park is its healing mineral springs. The reserve is also rich in a variety of plants that are found only in these area on the Earth.
You will have a magnificent walk through the Colchis forest and Boxtree grove as well as an picnic on the fresh air.
- Informative and entertaining tourist walking route along the Colchis forest, which is inhabited by brown bears, lynx, the huge hawk and other species of animals, birds and reptiles, listed in the Red Book
- transfer from the door to the door
Additional free services from the company:
- raincoats in a case of rain
- water 0,5 l
- from Batumi — 30$
- from Gonio, Kvariati — 35$
- from Kobuleti — 30$
- from Ureki — 40$
- Start — 9.00
- Duration — 5 hours
- Children under 5 years free of charge
- up to 10 years — 50% discount