Tour Mtskheta will take you to the heart of Georgian civilization. In this ancient town several large temples still exist and attract great interest of tourists:
- The Jvari Monastery, which popularity can be compared with the Pyramid of Cheops in Egypt
- Svetitskhoveli Cathedral – the temple of the "life-giving pillar"
- The Shio-Mgvime monastery - a monument of architecture, which has no equal in the whole Georgia
- Transfer from the door to the door
- Entrance tickets
- Wine tasting of wine brand "Hareba"
Additional free services from the company:
- Raincoats in a case of rain
- Water 0,5 l
- Price: 27$
- Start 10.00
- Duration - 7-8 hours.
- Trip distance 150 km
- Children under 5 years free of charge
- up to 10 years — 50% discount