The narrow brick cobbled streets of the Old Town will lead you in Tbilisi of 12th century. Sightseeing tour of Tbilisi is a great opportunity to see typical medieval buildings dating back many centuries. Among them are many ancient churches.
«To come to Tbilisi and not to see Sulfur Baths is like to come to Paris and not visit Eiffel Tower» – so wrote about it one of the popular Georgian poets. The walk will allow you to see these unique buildings constructed right on top of hot springs. The main attractions of Tbilisi will give you an unforgettable experience and a desire to come here again.
Old city, where will take place most of our tour also includes new facilities. First of all, it is a Bridge of Peace and Rikhe Park, which blend harmoniously with ancient churches and cobbled streets.
A cable car road is located here and will through you back for centuries to Narikala fortress that stands here in fact from the city's foundation offering from its great height a wonderful view on the many attractions of the Old Town.
Here are a sulfur baths and the beginning of the gorge that will take you in a short walk to a stunning waterfall. Yes, Waterfall! Downtown! From here you can see all – Metekhi Church and monument to Vakhtang Gorgasali – founder of Tbilisi, Park Rikhe, Kura and a Bridge of Peace across it, Independence Square, from which many streets and tourist routes branch off and many other attractions as well.
- Metekhi Church, XIII Century
- A monument to the founder of Tbilisi Vakhtang Gorgosali
- Park Rike
- Bridge of Peace
- Georgian Patriarch Ilia II Residence
- Old Tbilisi, courtyards with the famous wooden balconies
- The oldest church of the city – Anchiskhati – VI century
- Gabriadze puppet Theater
- The remains of the fortress wall
- Liberty Square
- Monument to St. George
- Sakrebulo – the building of municipal government
- The ancient caravan – sarais
- Sioni Cathedral – the beginning of construction in VI – VII century
- Patriarch's bakery
- Church Dzhvris Mama and Norashen – VI century
- Former Market Square Meydani
- Fortress Narikala – XII-XIII century
- Sunni mosque – XVIII century
- Water Fall and Fig Gorge
- Cradle of Tbilisi – Abanotubani – active sulfur baths
- Transfer from the door to the door
- Guide services
Additional free services from the company:
- Raincoats in a case of rain
- Water 0,5 l
- Price — 15$
- Start - 10.00
- Duration - 3 h
- Route length 3 km
- Children under 5 years free of charge
- up to 10 years — 50% discount