2 days / 1 night
• Arrival. Meeting at the airport.
• Transfer to the hotel and accommodation.
• Automobile walking tour around Tbilisi. On this day you will stroll through the ancient streets of the capital of Georgia, visit the place from where Tbilisi originates and find out its legendary origin. You will see the main city of the country from a bird’s-eye view, ride over the Kura and pass a secret passage to the waterfall in the city center. And many other interesting places:
• Transfer to the lower funicular station.
• Visiting Mtatsminda Mountain.
• Bombori Park
• Visiting the Pantheon and the Mamadaviti church.
• Rustaveli – the central street of the city
• Tsminda Sameba or the Church of the Holy Trinity
• Narikala Fortress – almost the same age as the city with a beautiful panorama of the Old Town
• A fig-like gorge in which there is no fig, but which is stunningly beautif
• Waterfall. Downtown
• Sulfur baths, in which Pushkin was very fond of being
• st. Chardin and Leselidze are the most famous tourist streets of the city
• Rezo Gabriadze Theater with the famous clock tower, where every hour the angel notifies guests and residents of the capital about the exact time
• Anchiskhati Church is the oldest church in Tbilisi and one of its oldest buildings
• The Church of Zion
• Tamada Monument and much more.
• Tour to the Memorial “History of Georgia” by Z. Tsereteli on the Tbilisi Sea.
• Light refreshments with overlooking on the evening Tbilisi (Georgian wine, Georgian cheese, Georgian bread, Georgian oxygen)
• Return to the hotel in Tbilisi.
• Breakfast in the hotel
• Free day
• You can visit the local market, where you can buy souvenirs, churchchela, spices.
• Checkout from hotel
• Transfer to airport
Cost of tour with accommodation: 189$
The price includes:
• Transfer airport-hotel-airport
• Accommodation in a 3 * hotel with breakfast
• Guide services (in English)
• Entrance tickets to all objects according to the program
Free services from the company:
• Water 0,5L every day in the bus for each travel participant
• Photo in traditional Georgian dresses